Eden Rock Edinburgh Staff Vacancies:
Part Time Instructor Positions
We're looking for fun, hardworking, proactive and motivated instructors who love climbing to join our staff team. As many customers' first point of contact with climbing, you have an amazing opportunity to share your passion for the sport to get more people as excited about climbing as we are!
The instructor role is multifaceted and will involve all of the following:
- Instructing and coaching a range of ages and abilities.
- Front of house - serving customers and generally being the friendly face of Eden Rock Edinburgh. Barista training will be provided.
- Wall cleaning and floorwalking to ensure the centre maintains high standards of both cleanliness and safety.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures.
Candidates should have a:
- CWI (assessed or pending assessment)
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Customer service experience
Ideal candidates will also have some or all of the following:
- Foundation/Development Coach Award
- FUNdamentals 1-3
- Routesetting experience
Staff perks include discounts on a range of climbing brands, free entry to the wall for yourself and your partner and support with personal development in the climbing industry, you'll also get to work alongside some of the most knowledgeable coaches and routesetters in the UK. Successful candidates will be required to register with the PVG scheme.
Please send us a CV and cover letter if you think you could be our next instructor!