Eden Rock Edinburgh Staff Vacancies
Full Time Supervisor Position
We're looking for someone hardworking, proactive and motivated who loves climbing to join our staff team as a supervisor!
The role is multifaceted and will involve the following:
- Assisting the Manager in supporting the staff team.
- Assisting with staff training and mentoring.
- Instructing and coaching a range of ages and abilities.
- Front of house, serving customers, retail sales, and generally being the friendly face of Eden Rock Edinburgh.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are correctly adhered to.
- Wall cleaning and floorwalking to ensure the centre maintains high standards of both cleanliness and safety.
- Any other reasonable duties, as required.
- Weekend and evening shifts.
Minimum requirements for consideration:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Foundation Coach Award
- FUNdamentals 1-3
- 2 years previous experience in the industry
Ideally, candidates will also have:
- Routesetting experience
- Development Coach Award
Staff perks include discounts on a range of climbing brands, free entry to the wall for yourself and your partner and support with personal development in the climbing industry. You'll also get to work alongside some of the most knowledgeable coaches and routesetters in the UK. Eden Rock Edinburgh is a Living Wage employer & the supervisor rate is variable based on experience.
Successful candidates will be required to register with the PVG scheme.
Please get in touch with a CV and cover letter to if you'd like the chance to work with us!