Eden Rock Edinburgh Staff Vacancies:
General Assistant (Part-time Position)
We're looking for a fun, hardworking, proactive and motivated general assistant to join our staff team.
The role will involve working within a team, ensuring that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the climbing centre.
The job will involve all of the following:
- Cleaning of all specified areas conforming to schedule (toilets, reception, changing rooms, café and areas around the climbing centre)
- Monitoring storage & recording of cleaning supplies
- Emptying of receptacles daily
- Manual handling
- Adhering to COSHH & manufacturers guidelines
- Following good house keeping policies
- Upholding Health & Safety for our users, staff & self protection
- Reporting & communicating directly with the supervisors as required
Candidates should be ambitious and self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail and be ready to take on physical challenges that come with the job since the role does not only involve cleaning floors, toilets and windows, but also vacuuming all the safety matts around the centre.
Cleaning experience is desirable but not essential.
Early start will be required.
Staff perks include discounts in the cafe/shop, free entry to the wall for yourself and your partner. Successful candidates will be required to register with the PVG scheme.
Please send us a CV and cover letter if you would like to be part of the Eden Rock family!